BUZZ IT OFF!
Make a bald statement against pediatric cancer
Shave your head in honor & support of a child with cancer at the Kid’s Cancer Buzz-Off. All shaved hair that meets eligibility requirements will be donated to Locks of Love.
How It Works:
- Register for the Buzz-Off – you can register as an individual or rally a few friends & join as a team!
- Create/customize your fundraising page - write a little something on the page about why you are shaving and upload a photo of yourself with hair. Set a fundraising goal you can strive for!
- Send emails and go social - promote your participation through email and social media. Ask friends and family for their moral and financial support! Log in to the fundraising system and use the Fundraising Tools to Get Sponsors and Get Social. All your messages include a link to your fundraising page.
- Become a Buzz-Off MVP - raise $1,500 or more ($500 for kids age 12 and younger) and receive special recognition for your outstanding fundraising efforts. Check out our MVP program!
- Keep fundraising - after the event, share your experience and post photos of your new bald look on your fundraising page and social media to celebrate your accomplishment. This may inspire more people to donate or give a little extra.
- Have Fun - giving back to those less fortunate is one of the best ways to express gratitude and feel proud of yourself and your accomplishments - so have fun!
Shaving not for you?
No problem, there are plenty of ways you can help:
Sponsor a Buzzee
Make a donation to support an individual or Team
Make a general donation to support our event
Donate your time and talents to help us make our event a success