BUZZ IT OFF!
Make a bald statement against pediatric cancer
Shave your head in honor & support of a child with cancer at the Kid’s Cancer Buzz-Off. All shaved hair that meets eligibility requirements will be donated to Locks of Love. Locks of Love.
How It Works:
- Register for the Buzz-Off – you can register as an individual or rally a few friends & join as a team!
- Create your fundraising page and upload a photo of yourself with hair.
- Set a fundraising goal and write a little something on the page about why you want to be part of this event and help pediatric cancer patients and their families.
- Email the page to all your friends and family asking them for their moral and financial support!
- After the event, post a picture of your shaved head on your fundraising page to celebrate your accomplishment and show supporters your new look.
- Become a Buzz-Off MVP by raising over $1,500 and receive special recognition for your outstanding fundraising efforts.
Shaving not for you?
No problem, there are plenty of ways you can help:
Sponsor a Buzzee
Make a donation to support an individual or Team
Make a general donation to support our event
Donate your time and talents to help us make our event a success