WHY TAKE PART?
Be a hero. Make a Difference. Get Involved.
The toll pediatric cancer takes on patients and their families is profound. Children must endure painful treatments and lengthy hospital stays while their families cope with unimaginable stress, anxiety and financial strain. Children and their parents will spend months living at the hospital, their lives turned upside down. It is a nightmare for the children, parents and siblings who must face this devastating disease.
All Proceeds from The Kid’s Cancer Buzz-Off are helping to ease the physical, emotional and financial toll of childhood cancer on patients and their families. Money raised helps One Mission brighten the road to recovery for children with cancer and their families by:
- Making the journey easier during treatment and hospitalization.
- Providing emotional support to patients, parents and siblings.
- Making the hospital experience less scary and intimidating.
- Providing financial relief to families in need.
- Helping to ease the daily toll of hospitalization.
- Bringing smiles to the faces of sick children.
- Funding cutting-edge cancer research initiatives
Learn more about how the money YOU raise or donate will help to make a difference in the lives of children with cancer.
Here's how you can be a HERO to a child with cancer:
GET IN ON THE BUZZ!
Join our mail list & get early info about our 2015 event
Sponsor a Buzzee
Make a donation to support an individual or Team
Donate your time and talents to help us make our event a success