WHY TAKE PART?
Be a hero. Make a Difference. Get Involved.
Children and families dealing with cancer experience anguish that is all-encompassing and essentially invisible to those outside the hospital corridors. Children must endure painful treatments and lengthy hospital stays while their families cope with unimaginable stress, anxiety and financial strain. It’s a nightmare for the children, parents and siblings who must face this devastating disease.
Your participation in the Buzz Off will help fund programs and services that brighten the road to recovery for children with cancer and their families by:
- Making the journey easier during treatment and hospitalization.
- Providing emotional support to patients, parents and siblings.
- Making the hospital experience less scary and intimidating.
- Providing financial relief to families in need.
- Helping to ease the daily toll of hospitalization.
- Bringing smiles to the faces of sick children.
Learn more about How We Help.